Dragaera

Issola thought

Tue May 18 15:27:47 PDT 2004

At 03:51 PM 5/18/2004 -0600, Howard Brazee wrote:
>I'm not finding this link.

There was an extra period in it.
http://www.physics.ucla..edu/~kor2/booklog/

The permanent link is:
http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~kor2/booklog/brust_issola.html

Spoilers for Issola and possibly Viscount of Adrilankha

> > K Kuhn wrote:
> > > I think the idea is certainly technically possible, given Aliera's
> > > history, and it definitely triggers my 'ooh, that would be neat'
> > > feeling, although if true, Vlad would be an even more unreliable
> > > narrator than usual.

Lady Teldra certainly joined Morrolan out of nowhere.  I don't remember,
did she ever explain why she was in the East?  I didn't find anything
relevant while flipping through.

The idea is definitely neat but I don't really see any evidence for it.  We
don't really know what the new Lady Teldra can do, but the old Lady Teldra
didn't seem to have any abilities that seemed supernatural.

In what sense does this make Vlad more unreliable?

--Ben