Dragaera

Las Vegas

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu May 20 10:24:59 PDT 2004

> Yes, Star Trek Experience  at the Hilton.  Take the Klingon encounter.  The
Borg experience is okay, but not as good.  Have a Warp Core Breech at Quark's
Bar, and I recommend the New York Strip steak.

<chant>Warp Core Breech!  Warp Core Breech!</chant>
Get one, try it.  At the VERY least, it's amusing as
hell.  But it's pretty damn good, too.  And the shot glasses
at Quark's are cool (though the store is still, last I
checked, out of the WCB glasses/bowls, dammit.  I want one!).

> Get a tribble.  It is necessary.  Pick one out that you like.

Tehehe... Scare your family, friends, and pets!  Tribbles are ...
uncanny.

> Other than that, I suggest staying the hell off of the strip and getting some
locals to show you around.  I won't mention any names of the locals....but those
PARTICULAR locals can be found in the phone book.

The locals there are pretty cool, too.  And they know
all the neat-spots!

:0
Chris (Who's planning a trip down just as soon as he
has the money....Grrr....:)