Dragaera

Monty Haul Syndrome?

Fri Jun 4 18:08:16 PDT 2004

 > Where does he go from there? On the face of it,he's invulnerable; he's
 > Superman. Or, to put it in RPG terms again, he's the 40th level assassin
 > with the magic knife that projects an anti-magic aura and pretty much any
 > other powers that he can talk the GM into giving him. About the only
thing
 > left is for him to ascend to deity-hood himself.

Actually, I see a tie in to the short story the Author wrote some time ago,
if we go along with the discussion about the Demon. The Organization kills
Cawti (or Vlads child) and Vlad goes on one of his mad rampages as he did
when Cawti left him, but this time with a GW. Levels the city, decimates the
Jhereg, maybe even kills some of his friends in his rage. Afterwards, in
horror, he casts away Lady Teldra, through a necromantic/dimensional portal,
sending a portion of his soul with her. Later on, the goddess mentioned in
"A Dream of Passion" (was that the title?) re-unites him with her. . .

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married