Dragaera

Aliera & Kiera

Shannon Wimberly shannon3d at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 18:11:15 PDT 2004

------------------Original message------------
You can make a lot of conjectures about the episode in
Yendi where Kiera
delivers Sethra's jewel to Vlad, but there aren't any
concrete facts
revealed. All we know is that Sethra trusted Kiera to
deliver the jewel to
Vlad "under the table".

Of course, this seeming contradiction of Kiera as
trusted agent on the one
hand and as barely acquainted on the other hand would
serve to act as
another tipoff to Vlad that something isn't quite
right with her story, so
it's likely that it was purposely written into the
story that way.

Another tip off in Yendi (which I'm currently
re-reading) is when Vlad asks Sethra to transport hime
to his office.  She does...

"I didn't have to tell her where it was, either.
Sometimes I wonder about her."

Shan

BTW:  I'm new to the list.  Hi all.