Dragaera

Repeating messages

Tue Jun 29 12:54:32 PDT 2004

Howard Brazee wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:15:15 -0400, wrote:
>
>> Are other folks getting duplicate copies of the messages in the
>> Morganti thread? I'm getting 6 copies of each message.
>>

>> Charley Sumner
>>
>> "They've hid the information in plain sight by disguising it as a
>> web page."
>> - Gunsmith Cats
>>

> Yep.

Michael Angelo Tripp-Russo <michaelangelo at tripp-russo.com> wrote:

I only got 37 copies of this message above. What I want to know is if
that number is consistent for everyone or if when the duplication starts
to happen it isn't the same for everyone. Not that knowing this would
make any difference at all, save, to satisfy my curiosity.

I got 26.  Then I got nine of yours.  Hope that helps.

~Tim