Dragaera

Time and Space

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Fri Jul 30 21:14:13 PDT 2004

Howard Brazee wrote:

#We have (at least) three different entities with three different ways of
#observing time and space.
#
#Has anybody discussed how these different types observe and interact in
#time and space?

"Three different entities": Hmmm. Three different species?  Easterners,
Dragaerans, Serioli?  Actually, count the Jenoine in and you can lump
Easterners and Dragaerans together despite the factor-of-50 difference
in their life spans.

And well, if we're talking about lifespan, Sethra is in a class by
herself.  (She's in a class by herself no matter what we're talking
about.)

And then there are the gods.

And then there's the Necromancer.

Who have I missed?

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]
   http://cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website