Dragaera

Steven Brust's Agyar is out in trade paperback. August 2004

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 10:18:21 PDT 2004

In a message dated 08/04/2004 10:30:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FRIEDA2133 at aol.com writes:
Hi,

Steven Brust's Agyar is out in trade paperback.

It is not a Dragaeran novel, but it is one of his books
that I have not read yet.  So for me it is like another
new Brust book just came out this year.

Bye.

Linda G.
Like all of his books it's absolutely great. It is also one of my personal
favorites. Steve takes a tired, worn out plot line and makes it jump through
hoops. A must read for Brust fans and weird tale fans.

John D. Barbato, OD