Dragaera

Steve on _Freedom and Necessity_

Fri Aug 6 07:59:19 PDT 2004

On Aug 6, 2004, at 10:35 AM, Johne Cook wrote:

>> Sometimes, when I am in a writing funk, I'll read Steve's comments
>> about his books. Helps keeps me going through the tough spot. I
>> really do wish he'd stop bashing Yendi, though.
>

> He already sorta has (to my great relief).
>
> (What kind of writing do you do?  I'm a Technical Writer by day, do
> occasional Tech and Gaming news posts for 3DGPU.com, and try my hand
> at sf and fantasy shorts at deep-magic.net.)
>

> johne (phy) cook
> wisconsin, usa

I am a retail drone at Linens n Things by day, in grad school at night
(law) and I write sci-fi/fantasy whenever I can. I have a book
published by a tiny local press (about 250 copies printed, hand woven
bindings, nice) which sold out. I have it now reprinted by print on
demand XLibris, who despite the awful cover, have been good to work
with it.