Dragaera

What does a jhereg nest look like?

Wed Aug 25 11:58:56 PDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, David Silberstein wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
>

> >All you really need to do is model the *hat* properly :-).
> >

> But does Vlad wear a hat?  He's never mentioned wearing one, [1]
> and in addition, it would interfere with his thing of running his
> hand through his hair.

Doesn't he wear a cap in _Dragon_?  And fail to mention missing his hat?
And not make any comment about keeping off the rain during marching?

Note that Khaavren wears a hat at the beginning of _TPG_ - rather, he wore
one just before his entrance, but the wind took it - but I don't know if
Paarfi ever mentions it again...