Dragaera

Somebody want to come up with the word list for more pronunciation recordings?

Sat Sep 4 10:22:34 PDT 2004

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> I'd love somebody to volunteer to come up with a list of the words
> "we" want Steven to pronounce to add to the pronunciation guide.
>
> This would have to be done in about a week.  It should include all the
> words already in the guide but without recordings.  It should be
> arranged somewhat in priority order, dunno how fast we'll get through
> it.  The words already in the guide without recordings should have a
> fairly high priority.  I'd want *you* to check the spellings against
> at least one book.  I'm not promising we'll get all of them actually
> recorded any time soon (though Steven being in town for a while
> certainly presents opportunities).  You can no doubt make yourself
> unpopular by using a broadly-despised principle to order the list by
> :-).
>
> Anybody interested?

I'll do it. I've already got a small list of words that aren't included
in the guide that I'd like to see, and I'd love for people to add to it.

BTW, my list of names/words that aren't in the guide are:

Dri'Chazik a Tukknaro Dzur
Hwdf'rjaanci
Tagichatn
Kathana e'Marish'Chala