Dragaera

genetics and the soul pararectal!

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 20:59:53 PDT 2004

Hi,

Whoops...hit the wrong button and sent that last one too
soon.  Sorry.  Heh, it was very short though.

If you haven't read Jhereg yet...please get thee
to a bookstore and pick up The Book of the Jhereg.

bonham15 wrote on Thu, 9 Sep 2004

>link of the witch's familiar is a 2 way street
>and that vlad has assimilated some of loiosh's traits
>just as loiosh picked up stuff from him.

Do not give up on this idea too soon.  See Jhereg
paperback and The Book of the Jhereg page 8.

The jhereg(animal), Loiosh's mother says "long life and
good hunting."
"I am not a hunter," Vlad told her.
"You will be,"  she said.

In Issola paperback page 83 Verra says "Have all your
years in the Jhereg been wasted?"  And on page 45 Sethra
says "This is the kind of activity that Vlad is trained for"

Just who is pulling Vlad's strings...D*livar's soul or
Verra.

Chris Olson - SunPS writing on Aliera on Fri, 10 Sep 2004

>(hey, she's been wrong before:)

Auggh!  I had forgotten that Aliera could be wrong and
that Sethra in Issola paperback page 36 said "Aliera,
who indulges in much enlightened speculation."

On what Aliera said:

In Jhereg paperback page 112, The Book of Jhereg trade
paperback, Jhereg page 81 Vlad says "I'm surprised that
the Jenoine wasted their time breeding an animal like
the Jhereg into some Dragaerans,"..."Oh," said Aliera,
"but they didn't."..."They played around with the
jheregs and found a way to put human-level
intelligence into a brain the size of a rednut, but
they never put any jhereg genes into Dragaerans."

Bye.

Linda G.