Dragaera

Joining a house, or changing houses

David Silberstein davids at Kithrup.COM
Sat Sep 11 23:18:18 PDT 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Rebecca wrote:

>Terics was mentioned somewhere, but I don't remember what he did.

>Marish-Chala was mentioned in the Phoenix Guards, but no specifics
>are given as to her deeds.

Amazon Booksearch says "Warlord of the Empire during the fourth
Dragon Reign" (pg 126, TPG).  An abbreviation of Marishori Cvorunn
Chalionara.

Oh, and in /Five Hundred Years After/, it mentions that Sethra
Lavode fought along with one Terics e'Marish'Chala against an
invasion from Elde Island. (pg 103, FHYA)  I don't know if this is
the same Terics who gave the name to the e'Terics line, of course.

By the way, searching Dragaera booksearch for a string that has an
apostophe in it (marish'chala) returns a blank results page.  When
I put in "marish chala", I get results, but clicking on the results
shows only blank pages as well, rather than the usual sentence
fragment that contains the result.