Dragaera

Pronunciation List

Sat Sep 18 00:10:29 PDT 2004

Jose Marquez wrote:
> Folks, we're about 12 hours away from DDB's deadline for words to be
> added to the list, in the hopes that Steve will record sound files
> for some more of them. I'll put out another update in a few hours
> with my list of words that aren't on the existing list (I'm still at
> work, so I can't access my list), but if there is something you
> really want to have added, let me know (and include the book in which
> it appears). I've been re-reading starting with Jhereg, but I've only
> gotten to halfway through Taltos, so those of you who are ahead of me
> in your reading/re-reading and want to contribute, please do so.

As promised, my list of words that were not in the existing
pronunciation guide, somewhat prioritized with the more interesting
words at the top (I understand that the existing guide gets priority,
but I won't stop you if you do a few from this list), to be added at
will. Format is word with book underneath. Sometime around noon today
I'll send the full list of new and existing words to the list, and DDB
and Steve can take it from there.

Dri'Chazik a Tukknaro Dzur
TLoCB

Hwdf'rjaanci
Orca

Tagichatn
Yendi

Kathana e'Marish'Chala
TPG

Cly!ng Fr'ngtha
Issola

G'hair of Clyferns
TPG

Jggo!f'tha
TPG

S'Yang Stones
Yendi, various

Sivali-Yangorra
TPG

Shereba
Yendi, Teckla, various (shareba in Yendi)

Undauntra
Yendi, various

Quaysh
Teckla