Dragaera

Okay, new topic - Brust in person

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 13:28:01 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/17/2004 10:47:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Louann Miller <lqmiller at ev1.net> writes:

> I'll be glad to get a modest ball rolling. Steven Brust is
> going to be the GOH at a con local to me, ConDFW, in
> February. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

I've never been to a con before (I'm not a social person), but
I'll likely attend this one since the GoH is one of my favorite
authors (and I rather like another guest) and, more importantly,
it's being held at a hotel I drive past every day anyway.

And Mr. Brust (and others attending) will be happy to know that
last week the locals voted to allow alcohol to be served in
restaurants (without all the Unicard nonsense).

If anyone is interested, I can post directions for the local
bookstores and libraries (there's a Half Price Books across the
street from the hotel, and the library I work for is a mile due
south).

--KG