Dragaera

Idle Speculation (SPOILERS)

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 21:24:41 PDT 2004

Gaertk.aol.com wrote Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:13:25 -0400

>Cherova III peacefully handed the Orb to Tortaalik, and there
>was a comment in _Sethra Lavode_ about the Porker Poker Society
>meeting again once Zerika was no longer Empress.

Hopefully, you have already read Sethra Lavode.

I thought maybe I had missed a hint that Piro might still be
alive when Vlad was alive.  No hint.  No meeting of the Society of the
Porker Poker actually took place.   Just rumors and intentions.

Sethra Lavode, hardback, Conclusion, page 339:

"Roaana and Ibronka were officially accepted into the Society of the
Porker Poker; though the Society never did actually meet as such
during the remainder of Zerika's Reign.  Zerika claimed it would
begin meeting once more when she stepped down from the
throne.  There are rumors that it still gathers once every decade;
whether this is true we cannot say."

Has anyone figured out a House for Grassfog and his sister
Tsira?

Could they have been Easterners?  Sethra Lavode, Chapter
79 a body will be burned to speed it to the next life.  No talk
on that page about should we bring the body to Deathgate.
Others were brought to Deathgate and we learn their Houses
on page 336  Sethra Lavode,  Epilogue.  Just wondering because
of that ch ain and  am ulet.

Bye.

Linda G.