Dragaera

Concerning Matters Nautical

Matthew Jennings attjen at gwu.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:08:07 PDT 2004

A little bit late...

I'm now listening to Fortune of War, and was thinking about this thread.  In this book (and to a lesser degree the previous) I've found Jack is Dzur-like and Stephen is a Yendi. (and though I'm sure it won't hold up under scrutiny, Diana is a Dragon and Sophie is a Tiassa...)

I'm truly enjoying listening to these on tape btw... <hint hint nudge nudge>

Guil: What a shambles! We're just not getting anywhere.
Ros: Not even England. I don't believe in it anyway.
Guil: What?
Ros: England.
Guil: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, you mean?
~~~Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Tom Stoppard