Dragaera

OK, then . . .

Sat Oct 9 16:01:58 PDT 2004

From: "Philip Hart" <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>

> Pressure and cold are recommended, and a mild sedative for the pain -
> suggest you put some ice and whiskey in a tumbler and hold it carefully.

Genius. However, I don't soil my whisky with ice, not even for medical
purposes, but the general idea is pure perfection.

I drink my whisky at room temperature while ignoring the pain. We call
this the "manly" way, although my wife keeps substituting the adverb(*)
"manly" with "stupid"...

..

Women...

;-)

(*: I always thought that English adverbs were identified with the "-ly"
suffix, but "stupid" doesn't end with "-ly"... Then again "way" isn't a
verb, so I guess "manly way" is a grammatical error... Bah, keep your
stoopid
English to yourselves, I can't make heads or tails of it, anyhow. ;-)