Dragaera

New/old crack...

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 22:08:55 PDT 2004

Jot Powers wrote on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:12:19 -0700

>On page 83 of my paperback copy of Teckla, Vlad says he's
>seen Spellbreaker dangling in mid-air once, when he got
>it, from under Dzur Mountain.

>This is clearly a case where Steven changed the story
>for Taltos, when he gets Spellbreaker from Loraan's keep,
>dangling in mid-air.

Hi,

I still cannot find my paperback copy of Teckla, but this
is the text from The Book of Jhereg, Teckla page 380 last
page of Chapter 6.

Vlad thinking:

"The trick of hanging in midair it had been doing when
I had first found it, but that had been under Dzur
Mountain,  where strange things are normal.  Or was it
in the Paths of the Dead?  I couldn't remember any more."

Jot, is this text different in the Teckla paperback?

Bye.

Linda G.