Dragaera

Today's cooking recipe for an article on Dragaeran life, culture, and art.

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 19:40:35 PST 2004

Jose Marquez wrote on Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:03:23 -0500

>I seem to recall some talk about having these recipes available on the
>dragaera.info site under articles; if I recall even more correctly, if
>we do create a cooking/recipes section, I think either Steve or someone
>else (too lazy to check either my or the list archives) posted a recipe
>for workable klava...

Hi,

In September 2004 Subject: RE: Updated pronunciation guide
2nd posting by David Dyer-Bennet
about David's response about possible articles.

ngllilb

The klava recipe is from Issola.  And the reason I wrote
7.  Cooking(some with a warning not to try this recipe) was because
of these threads (from June 2002 and March 2003 Subject: On Klava) in
which several people wrote about trying the klava recipe.

pgocco#b

David Dyer-Bennet wrote on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:34 -0600

>An article on Dragaeran food, with some recipes, would certainly be
>welcome.  These extracts aren't what I think of as recipes -- they
>don't tell you how to make the dishes.  On the other hand, they're
>actual meals from the books, where the recipes are all made up out
>here in the real world.

Hmmm, Today's cooking extract...

David, I was just writing these extracts down on notepaper when I
thought it would be cool and/or funny to post them as recipes.
Heh, they have ingredients.  I had been putting them in one
document for your "normal editorial practices", but maybe you
want an article that is more than a list of text extractions.

I was going to start a paper list of spells, but I think
I will post these extracts as Today's magic lesson starting
with how Tazendra made flashstones.

 Bye.

Linda G.