Dragaera

Today's cooking recipe for an article on Dragaeran life, culture, and art.

Joy Jennifer Nicholson jjnichol at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 17 13:15:40 PST 2004

"Dragon" mentions a weapon called "spear-throwers" (iirc) which were not
widely used.  One of his messmates had to tell Vlad what they were.  Perhaps
the bow and arrow wasn't yet invented.