Dragaera

kethna

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 22 14:10:18 PST 2004

Casey wrote:
> Or to put it more confusingly, kethna can fly, however whether or not a
> kethna can fly is an open question.  Having met no Kethna to date, I won't
> speculate as to whether or not such a being might be able to fly.

Ah.  Kethna are like emus, then.  They've
got wings, but can't use them to get off
the ground.

No wonder they're so often used in meals. ;)

Chris

"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'