Dragaera

what would you be?

Wed Nov 24 21:28:35 PST 2004

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chris Turkel <zizban at adelphia.net>
To: dragaera list <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject: Re: what would you be?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:30:42 -0500

On Nov 24, 2004, at 9:49 PM, MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:

>I often wondered (I know this is going to sound  dorky) what it would be
>like
>if someone where to hold a kind of Brust fan  convetion (like a Starwars or
>anime convention) where everyone dressed up like a  particular house. The
>people holding it could (definatly with the help of Steven  Brust) decorate
>the
>place to look like Castle Black. To help me entertain this  thought a
>little
>more, which house would you concider yourself or would like to  be in and
>why? Or
>if you can't chose (or would rather be an Easterner or  something else)
>what
>house you really don't like.

I'd be Steve. I'd wear a huge hat, carry a mandolin around and speak vaguely
hungarian things :)

Heh. Probably a Dragon. I am arrogant, would like to be professionally
decadent, have served in the military, and enjoy a good fight. Although I am
not sure that I would rather have a duel than a fine meal. And I already
have a sword. . . . .

Jeff