Dragaera

what would you be?

Tue Nov 30 08:16:09 PST 2004

--- Steve Brust <skzb at dreamcafe.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 18:49, MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:
>
> >      Thank you for you input. I just think it would be  fun.

Dragaera is one of the few such activities I'd consider doing
(though I probably wouldn't actually do it).  I have certain
affinities with some of the Houses--Teckla, Athyra, Hawk, even
Lyorn and Issola--but I'd probably end up as an Easterner.

>> And, Mr. Brust, which house is your favorite?
>
> The PC answer would be, whichever House I'm writing about at the
> moment.  The truth is that I've always had a fondness for the Tiassa.

Vlad, on the other hand, has a fondness for the Dragon.  At least,
almost all his Dragaeran friends are Dragons, including one or two
quasi-Dragons and an ex-Dragon.  That was especially true in his
pre-fugitive days.

Jerry Friedman is probably supposed to have learned something from
all that.