Dragaera

what would you be?

Tue Nov 30 16:39:17 PST 2004

--- "Jeff G." <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

The behest was of both Morrolan and Sethra Lavode, and what's
interesting is not so much that he met them as that he got along
with them.  He has the same indomitability but is better at
intrigue--perfect for him.

> Does Vlad have an affinity for Sethra the Younger?

I didn't say that most Dragons are Vlad's friends, just that most
of his friends are Dragons.

> > Dragons aren't assassins.
> >

> But ex-Dragons are. . . . . . cough (Dolivar) cough.. . . .

Not to mention Kragar.  It's an interesting idea, though, that
Vlad might have a predilection for Dragons because he's the
reincarnation of Dolivar.

Howard and Steve, get well--that's an order!

Jerry Friedman