Dragaera

Books by Steven Brust

Fri Dec 3 10:25:43 PST 2004

Speaking of updates, have you given any thought to pushing out your
log as an RSS feed? (aka weblog...) A lot of writers are set up that
way, Neil Gaimon (http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/rss.asp) and
William Gibson(http://www.williamgibsonbooks.com/blog/archive.asp) are
2 that I subscribe to. Technically, it's a very easy thing to set up.

-- Sean