Dragaera

SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

Matthew Klahn mklahn at mac.com
Tue Dec 7 15:52:43 PST 2004

On Tuesday, December 07, 2004, at 03:23PM, Johne Cook <johne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:

>My (flip) answer to that was along the lines of "It's a conspiracy, I
>tell you.  We need our own shirt: "Got Morganti?" with a url address
>pointing to The Dream Cafe or something."

How about "team" jerseys (male & female shapes) for each house? Something like:

"Adrilankha Jhereg"
Fabric colors: medium grey body, black sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Adrilankha Jhereg" over pic of a stylized jhereg
Back design: Word "Taltos" (or "Kragar", or "Kiera" for women's) over large number "17"; url to dreamcafe under number in small print. Maybe add a "team motto" above url (like "We do *work* so you don't have to.").

"Northport Orca"
Fabric colors: sky blue body, green sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Northport Orca" over pic of stylized orca
Back design: Word "Fyres" (or "Vonnith" for women's) over large number "17"; url to dreamcafe under number in small print.

"Southmoor Dragons"
Fabric colors: black body, silver (or very light grey) sleeves/highlights/lettering
Front design: Words "Southmoor Dragons" over pic of stylized dragon
Back design: Words "Morrolan e'Drien" (or "Aliera e'Kieron" for women's) over a large number "17"; &c

You don't even have to stick just to houses, you could just as easily come up with a "South Adrilankha Easterners" or "Fenarian Witches" or something.

Anyhow, I'm sure that other people can come up with the clever mottos and overall just improve on this idea, but it seems like a natural kind of t-shirt idea to me. The #1 challenge, I think, is getting the art for the front. The rest is pretty easy, I think.

Matthew