Dragaera

SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 13:02:18 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/9/2004 9:47:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, "David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net> writes:

> Okay, I'm starting to post ideas as I see them or think of
> them to a not-very-secret web page at
> <http://www.dd-b.net/dragaera-swag.html>.
>
> Brainstorm first -- kick in ideas, don't argue against
> anything.  Hoping to find those obvious winning ideas that
> make the decision phase so easy!

"I don't paint." [no idea what art would be appropiate]

"I truly loathe and despise money and all things associated
with it, and I will continue to do so until I'm making enough
so I don't have to worry about it." [gold on green on most
expensive looking shirt]

quote verified: 76.5% in _Issola_ chapter 10
"If all you've got's a stick, everything looks like a kneecap."

And the knife/breeze metaphor is the first paragraph of the
prologue of _Jhereg_.  The onion one is the first couple pages
of the first chapter of _Yendi_.

--KG