Dragaera

FW: Re: SKJB / Dream Cafe' swag ideas

abcmm at att.net abcmm at att.net
Mon Dec 13 08:53:52 PST 2004

Line of shirts with an Artist's rendering of each creature associated with each house.  ideally each shirt in the primary color of the house depicted.  This could also be done on Coffee Mugs, Mouse Pads...Et All...

Art could be done in Logo theme or using the typical "Boris" look fantasy images...

Also Shirt with the poem of the cycle on back.

Upscale swag could include Noble Collection's Sword replicas of the more famous weapons... Iceflame, God Slayer, Blackwand....

-Berni