Dragaera

creative writing

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 07:56:58 PST 2004

<<Don't neglect the mechanics. Spelling (never trust a spell-chucker [sic] to do
it all, or to do it right), grammar, and so on. I have had some otherwise good
reading experiences ruined by bad grammar and misspelled words on every page.

dr. whom, consulting linguist, grammarian, orthoepist, and philological
busybody
aka mark mandel (by hand)>>

Very true. I definately agree with you there. I sometimes hate reading my friends' work because they have the worst grammar I have ever seen. I don't bother with *little* spelling mistakes though 'cause i can't spell. But I totally know what you mean!
-Crystal ^..^