Dragaera

quotes

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Wed Dec 15 09:30:57 PST 2004

On 15 Dec 2004 at 9:10, MedCat7 at aol.com wrote

These are not necessarily ideas for the swag list, but if they go on there, that's ok. I was reading last night and I came across these ones. Just for fun, see if you can guess where they are from:

     "I passed to the next room, still being totally silent. I can do that you know."

     "We're civilized here, Jhereg. We do not beat or torture out prisoners."

     "Trees. Don't run into them. It hurts."

-Crystal ^..^

1) Vlad, narrating in "Orca"
2) one of the King of Greenare's guard to Vlad in "Phoenix"
3) Vlad to Aibynn in "Phoenix"

thanks for helping me waste time in work!

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com