Dragaera

new update

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 06:23:29 PST 2004

First off, I want to thank everyone who voted so far and those who want to vote, but didn't get to it yet. The following pole now stands at:

1.Got Morganti?  4
2."Everyone generalizes..."  10
3.House name  2
4.I <3 Lady Teldra  2
5."...love, like murder, shouldn't have witnesses."  3

(NOTE: some votes are secondary votes)

I have just found out that bumper sticker would be too much to do at this point for my original source. However, if I buy a roll of bumper sticker paper from my brother's school, he said he will do some.
So far, 18 people have voted (3 extra votes on the side). It looks like #2 is winning by a long shot. I will give that one to him to do for how ever many people want them.
Depending on how much the roll costs will depend on how much I will ask from each person (if it's pretty cheep cost will be no problem, think of them as late Christmas [I don't want any arguments here] gifts). If he has time, I can *maybe* do a few others.
If you are intersted if getting a sticker, and if you feel comfortable, e-mail me a mailing address. I will e-mail you when I have put the sticker in the mail.
(NOTE: ths is a high school level projet, the sticker will be just plain letters)
Thank you all again.
-Crystal ^..^