Dragaera

stickers

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 12:05:41 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/2004 12:53:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, MedCat7 writes:

>This is where I am at so far (you guys seem the most interested so you get the best updates)...
>
>I e-mail a company who makes bumpersticker (and other car decals) asking if he sold just blank paper. If not, i will continue to look elsewhere. Also, my brother might not be able to use the bumpersticker thing at scool for too much longer. But there is great news (no I didn't switch my car insurance to Gieco [sp])! The company that does the stickers does them wicked cheep! For a 3 3/4"x15" sticker w/ 1 color, it costs (I believe, the site was a little confusing) $1.42 for 125 stickers! It costs $.90 for any additional color. So if I can't do them for free, I can do them for cheep. If you guys want to split the cost with me (yeah .35 for a sticker plus .33 for a stamp) I will welcome it. I have a crap ton of loans to pay, but I don't think $2.74 will hurt me much, but if you really want to, I won't turn you down (it's not like you have to steal the Jhereg treasury to do it ;o). Anyway, we are on our way to spreading the word about Steven K. Z. Brust!
>-Crystal ^..^
>p.s. Thanks for reading this. I know I talk too much!

Are you sure it's not $1.42 *per sticker* if you order 125 stickers( about $200.00)???  $1.42 for 125 stickers seems soooo cheap I'm suspicious!!!!

You know, they might sell blank bumper stickers at Staples or Office Max. If one of us has a laser printer( I don't) we could just print them ourselves...
--
John D. Barbato, O.D.