Dragaera

just for fun

Wed Dec 29 15:04:35 PST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:

> When did everyone discover the wonder that is Steven K.Z. Brust and what
> got you all in to it?

My first was in 1993, I was in the Air Force stationed in California. I
was in the local waldenbooks and saw the cover for Cowboy Feng's. I admit
I picked it up because the book's cover reminded me of an Iron Maiden
album cover. When I went to the counter to check out, the clerk told me
that I should check out Jhereg, and the rest is history (although I still
haven't tried reading the Vladiad chronologically...). I truly hope that
clerk's life has been happy...he did me a solid.

                                  -+-
 Brother Ike   |        Passion should be nurtured, even if it's
Unix SysAdmin  |  only indulged in on weekends and evenings -- S. Brust
                                  -+-