Dragaera

ta da...recipie

Thu Jan 6 07:38:02 PST 2005

--- MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/4/2005 5:30:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, Tsarren
> <tsarren at alyra.org> writes:
>
> >The dill and ginger has got to be an odd combination of flavors.
> >Kat
> >

> I don't think dill really has that much flavor.

To me it has a strong and very distinctive flavor, though that
flavor is pretty weak in dried dill weed.

> But if my great yiayia
> can taste that there is not a pinch of salt in tigganithers (sp?), then
> I am open that someone can taste dill!

I assume yiayia means grandma, but just out of curiosity, what are
"tigganithers"?  And what language are these words in?

By the way, I know pedantry is out of place on this list :-) but
you taste salt with your tongue and "taste" herbs with your nose,
so it's not *quite* the same thing.

Jerry Friedman