Dragaera

update

Fri Jan 7 15:03:44 PST 2005

I'd like one too!  Let me know how much, when, where, etc.  Thank you so very much!

~T

MedCat7 at aol.com wrote:
Nothing big, the order is almost in. Just getting a few kinks out. Once the order goes through, they'll send me a confirmation and it will take 7-10 days from there. I'll let you all know when to send the money. There are 11 stickers left if anyone wants them. No pushing to buy any this time, but that's all that are left. Thank you all so much for contributing. Now we can have a piece of Dragaera when we drive :o)

-C