Dragaera

Next up in the Vladiad...

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 18:13:37 PST 2005

ReVibe68 at aol.com writes
> On a side note  ans perhaps WAAAY offf Topic:  Anyone got
> info on Brusts next tale in the Vladiad?  I'm startin
> to fiend justttt  a  little.

In response Jot Powers wrote on Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:06:02 -0700

>The Tor website [2] only has a schedule out
>to April 2005 right now, and it's not there.  (Although it appears
>reprints of both Agyar and Gypsy are forthcoming).

>[2] http://www.tor.com/schedule.html

Hi everyone and Jot,

Perhaps, you meant Sethra Lavode, paperback is forthcoming.

Agyar, Orb trade paperback edition, came out around August 2004.

Sethra Lavode, paperback, forthcoming March 2005
(still hoping for some Lavodewear by then)

Gypsy, Orb Trade paperback, Steven Brust & Megan Lindholm,
forthcoming April 2005

I was able to pick up the Orb trade paperbacks "Agyar", "The Sun, the
Moon & the Stars", "Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille" and paperback
"Freedom and Necessity" at a Barnes and Noble this summer.

I have also seen Orb trade paperback To Reign in H*ll, paperbacks
The Phoenix Guards and Five Hundred Years After at the same store. I
think they have a warehouse somewhere and they keep restocking
with 1 of whatever Steven Brust books they have including The Book
of Jhereg, The Book of Taltos, and the Book of Athyra omnibus volumes,
Dragon and Issola paperbacks.

Bye.

Linda G.