Dragaera

Spare Copy of Gypsy?

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 19 13:56:34 PST 2005

-C wrote:
> Wa hoo!!! The only books I have is the Vladid and TPG and FHYA. I really
really want to read the other ones though! Stupid Barnes and Noble in Nashua
doesn't... well I shouldn't complain. I got the ones I have atleast. Now I have
to look on stupid e-bay.

Aroo?  I know _Agyar_ was reprinted recently,
and _To Reign in Hell_ should be out as well.
(Wasn't _Cowboy Fengs_ republished, too?  I may
be wrong on that one.)  They should have them--any
bookstore not carrying shelves of Brust books is
not living up to their name!

I would suggest hitting up a local bookstore and
seeing what they can order for you.  Books at the
distributer should take maybe a week to come in.

Usually, I look on Amazon for the ISBN #, then call
up a bookstore I like supporting and have give them
the # to order.

I'd try and recommend one Brust book over another, as
an "order this first, the others second", but he writes
too well for me to make such a suggestion, I'm happy
to say. :)

Cheers,
Chris

"I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest
Heaven men can dream of by whining that I had been pushed."
	- _Freedom and Necessity_ - Brust & Bull