Dragaera

duh!

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 24 11:22:12 PST 2005

Philip Hart wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Shawn Burns wrote:
> > From: Chris Olson - SunPS [mailto:Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM]
> >
> > Or, to be really soap operaish, how's about right before Vlad, who's been
> > hired to kill some teckla of a human sprat, [...]
> >
> > Vlad doesn't do *work* on humans.....
> >
> > Shawn, picking nits since 1977.
>
> Yes, and Vlad doesn't do work at all any more.  Unless "soap-operaish" is
> a get-out-of-logic-free card, as I've heard is in fact the case...

Yes, yes.  I was being silly, of course.

Though, we cannot have a _Last Contract_ unless he
does go back to *work*, I suppose.

And I've always been under the impression that soap opera's
have no logic. :)

Besides, there are exceptions to every rule, no? (Hell, just
look at English!)

:)
Chris