Dragaera

ARRGGGGHHHHH!!! (was, Re: duh!) Warning, Off Topic.

Wed Jan 26 08:06:07 PST 2005

Schools, roads, hospitals, libraries, sometimes sports arenas, police,
firefighters, social programs, our armed services--these are not the
toys of assorted officials.  I get sick and tired of people whingeing
about their taxes because "they earned it, it's their money."  Crap.  If
you don't want a government at all, go live in Montana and be a
survivalist and stop using the things government, that is, We the
People, that is, your fellow-citizens, gives us.

Sheesh.