Dragaera

Chaos and RE: Necromancy

Thu Jan 27 13:56:03 PST 2005

Or perhaps the chaos creation was a gift from Verra (as was suggested above)
in an attempt to get the Jenoine to go away. Give them what they want and
they'll leave you alone. Only they didn't. So she got violent.
Of course, now I'm just trying to see how far I can twist the theory before
it snaps. :)