Dragaera

Hello, I'd like to have an argument (was Re: duh!)

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 21:22:12 PST 2005

Jeff Gibbons wrote on Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0700

>A Tiassa, a Dragon, and a Yendi walk into a bar. At that moment, there
>happens to be only one barkeep to serve them. The Dragon, seeing the Tiassa,
>makes a comment knowing the Tiassa will be unable to resist remarking upon.
>The Tiassa responds, allowing the Dragon to riposte. The Yendi joins in
>simply for the fun of confounding the others, as well as to get his drink,
>(which was his plan all along). Opinions are exchanged, and voices are
>raised, but eventually everyone speaks his mind and gets a drink. The Yendi
>finishes his drink, compliments his host, and walks to the door, as do the
>Tiassa and the Dragon.

>                       They reach the door, where upon they each insist the
>other go first. . .

Hi,

What are they Issolas?

How about?

They reach the door at the same time, where upon the Yendi suggests the
Tiassa go first, knowing the Dragon will argue that he, as a Dragon,
should go first and while they are fighting the Yendi leaves the bar.

The barkeep goes to get his mop and says "Happens every time."

Unless you mean Steven Burst is the Tiassa, you are the Yendi and
Gomi no Sensei is the Dragon.

Bye.

Linda G.