Dragaera

money!

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 09:52:57 PST 2005

Ok, guys, I've had the stickers for 2 weeks now and I have only seen a little over a 1/4 of the money. If there are trust issues, like thinking the stickers aren't real and I am going to scam you (don't worry, no one messed with my head and I am not going to take of with the Jhereg treasury). I have gotten several replies from people who got the stickers. You won't get your stickers unless I have your money. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but that $200 could go toward my wedding dress or something (like stupid loans). Thank you all who sent your money already.
If you lost my address, e-mail me and I'll give it to you.
-C