Dragaera

Type Indicators (was RE: Introversion / Extraversion)

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 05:34:19 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/4/2005 6:13:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Casey Rousseau" <casey at the-bat.net> writes:

>Try looking for Myers-Briggs.
>
>Casey

That's the one! Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator. Also there is The Keirsey Temperment Sorter. They are a little different, but are basically the same thing. The way I answered the questions, I turned out to be ENFJ, but I read all the others and I share traits with all of them except ISTJ. I highly recomend doing these, even if it's just for fun. You should read the one you think you are most like, then answer the questions truthfully. I think they are very accurate. I wish I had the website, but the names should do. Have fun!
-C