Dragaera

money!

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Mon Feb 7 14:31:45 PST 2005

My stickers arrived to-day, and I am quite pleased with them.  I will
have to install one on a bumper (possibly even my own) soon.

Thanks v. much, Crystal!

J A Dusty Sayers

--
J A Dusty Sayers

Home Page http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/
Rescue the Princess http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/rescue/

'Tradition means giving a vote to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about. All democrats object to men being disqualified by the accident of birth; tradition objects to their being disqualified by the accident of death. Democracy tells us not to neglect a good man's opinion, even if he is our groom; tradition asks us not to neglect a good man's opinion, even if he is our father.'
	--G K Chesterton