Dragaera

OT games

Tue Feb 8 13:34:03 PST 2005

Morrowind has a nice plot (the expansions have lost direction, but those are
just for added content value anyway). I think what they're missing is the
sense of urgency about the main story. There are too many sideplots and
quests to distract you, and no real impetuous to finish the main plot. I
believe that mirrors Daggerfall as well.