Dragaera

Dragaeran Geopolitics and Economy

Fri Feb 11 10:52:23 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Simmons" <scs at di.org>
To: "Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>
Cc: "'Dragaera (E-mail)'" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Dragaeran Geopolitics and Economy

> On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 08:58:38AM -0800, Scott Schultz wrote:
>

> Any analogy is weak, of course - ancient Chinese warlords tended to have
> more power and autonomy, and rebel much more often.  Clearly Adrons
> revolt was an exception to normal conduct of the Dragaeran empire.
>
> Steve
> --
No, there are numerous mentions of revolts, but Adron was the only one
utilizing "Elder Sorcery" as a direct attack on the Orb. If he had not, it
would have failed, and he would have been a guest at the Executioners Star.
I suspect that no one else had the temerity to use such an attack on the Orb
before, although it is clear from various sorcerers reactions that they knew
what the spell was.

Jeff