Dragaera

New HHGttG trailer!

Thu Feb 17 12:39:18 PST 2005

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/103-5986124-4826243
HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY TRAILER (exclusive trailer hosted by
amazon.com)

I'm looking forward to seeing this one in April. it's going to be a
great summer for movies.  And with _Serenity_ coming up in September,
well, I'm totally geeked out.  (Yes, I left out SW: EP3.  No, I don't
care.)  ;)

8)

QUOTE
February 16, 2005 -

Touchstone Pictures has revealed the new trailer for The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy, which the studio has moved up from May 6th to
April 29th. The adaptation of Douglas Adams' bestselling novel,
directed by Garth Jennings, stars Sam Rockwell, Mos Def, Zooey
Deschanel, Martin Freeman, Bill Nighy, Anna Chancellor, John
Malkovich, Warwick Davis, Steve Pemberton, and Stephen Fry.

In the hilarious comedy, Earthman Arthur Dent is having a very bad
day. His house is about to be bulldozed, he discovers that his best
friend is an alien and to top things off, Planet Earth is about to be
demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass. Arthur's only chance
for survival: hitch a ride on a passing spacecraft. For the novice
space traveler, the greatest adventure in the universe begins when the
world ends. Arthur sets out on a journey in which he finds that
nothing is as it seems: he learns that a towel is just the most useful
thing in the universe, finds the meaning of life, and discovers that
everything he needs to know can be found in one book: "The
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
/QUOTE

--
johne cook | johne.cook at gmail.com | http://www.phywriter.com |