Dragaera

New HHGttG trailer!

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Thu Feb 17 14:06:51 PST 2005

On 17 Feb 2005 at 13:45, Frank Mayhar wrote

> From the trailer, it appears to have only a passing resemblance to the
> books. I can handle a black Ford, no problem, but Zaphod has only one
> head and I heard Trillian screaming for Arthur.  As in "for rescue."
> Um, no.
>
> Sigh.  Where _is_ Douglas Adams when you really need him?
> --
> Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
> Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/
>                                 http://www.exit.com/blog/frank/

It's hard with Hitchhiker's to say what is and isn't the "true" story
because it's has so many incarnations (book, radio series, TV mini-
series, record, comic, stage show, & towel- according to
IMDB.com).  Each time Douglas Adam's put it into a new medium,
he changed bits and pieces.  Although I do agree that there is no
reason for Arthur to be rescuing Trillian.

(quite sure I know where MY towel is...it's in the laundry)

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com