Dragaera

Dragaera vs East : Economy(was: Re: Defender always wins? (Was: Re: on contradictions and s

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 18:26:48 PST 2005

--- S SHafer <shafedog205555-brustfan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- "Jeff G." wrote:
> > There is mention of horse trading (and theft!) as well as peppers. Vlad
> buys
> > spices grown in the East (or so he believes), so the Easterners must trade
> > with their homelands as well. No mention of what the East takes as trade,
> we
> > know that diamonds do not seem to have a high value.

> See page 390 in the Book of Jhereg

For those of us who do not possess copies of the Book of Jhereg, that would be
the first page of Chapter 8 of Teckla, according to the Table of Contents
summary at http://cracksandshards.com/contentsV.html#Teckla on my web site
(Book of Jhereg pagination courtesy of Thomas Yan).

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website
   [This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]