Dragaera

shame

MedCat7 at aol.com MedCat7 at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 06:01:39 PST 2005

Ok, I now have 25 stickers left to sell. Some people already claimed the ones people didn't buy. Now is your chance to buy one if you did not already. If you still want you stickers and I terminated you order, you can get them back, but they are still limited.

There were 4 people alone who had $10 orders. See what I mean by how it adds up when people don't pay up.
9 people out of 27 of the original did not pay. You all know who you are and you have been shamed for it. I will not give out your names unless you want to confess to the list 'cause you have a guilty conscience. :o)
-Crystal